This is the 6th Mean Flow album released in 2015 and the 7th totally (including the compilation of remixes/versions of song "Minimal Point" by various artists). This album includes all tracks written and recorded 3 last months (October to December) of 2015 and with total duration almost 3 hours (13 tracks plus 11 bonus tracks, so totally 24 tracks).
I want to give many thanx to following musicians for their collaboration with me to the bonus tracks of this album :
- Eugene R. Speciale and his solo project IDTAL (InDusTreeAlLace Productions) (Arcata, California, U.S.A.) for my versions (remixes) to his 3 tracks, no 14 "Allhallows-Wolpertinger (With Poppy Ruth Silver)", no 18 "A Plastic Egoall" & no 22, the 2nd remix to "ADAaBoaS~A Dawn After A Breath Of A Storm".
Other 5 IDTAL's tracks, remixed/reworked by Mean Flow are also included in my previous albums "Viridis Achates" & "Inmost Silence" and I hope more track(s) will be included in my next album(s) too.
Here is InDusTreeAlLace Productions (IDTAL) bandcamp link of his too many and very good releases :
- Will Middlemiss (Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.) for collaboration to 4 tracks : no 15 "Thoughts Storm", no 20 "Sultry Simoom", no 21 "Faraway Flashes" & no 23 "Polyrhythmic Adventure".
Other 3 tracks with Will Middlemiss were included in my previous album "Inmost Silence". We keep doing music together and we're planning adding also some more songs to release a collaboration album in the next year, 2016.
Here is Will Middlemiss bandcamp link of his too many and very good releases :
- Mauro Sambo (Venice, Italy) for collaboration track made specially for Mauro's project called "6'27''" that many musicians adding music to his music theme with duration 6 minutes and 27 seconds : no 16, "Project 6'27''".
Here is the soundcloud link with all the versions :
- Micky Mike and his solo project Reflex Condition (Auckland, New Zealand), a very good friend and older collaborator mixing/covering my music part of a song I made with Will Middlemiss and creating almost a new very good and very well produced song : no 17, "Thoughts Storm".
Here is Reflex Condition facebook page link where you can find much of his too many and very good releases :
- Finally Kurt Beaulieu and his solo project Painful Defecation (Montreal, Quebec) for inviting me, for second time, to add keyboards and remixing one of his tracks for his project album "Number Stations Remix" : no 19 "Endut! Hoch Hech!".
Here is the bandcamp release link of the Remixed album with all the versions :
All other music, keyboards, any kind instruments, sounds-noises, sound effects and some vocals to rest of the songs made by Mean Flow (Theofil Tsiolakakis), Thessaloniki, Greece.