This is another Mean Flow album, the 5th in 2015 and the 6th totally (including the compilation of remixes/versions of song "Minimal Point" by various artists). All tracks written and recorded from 1st of July to 30 of Septembert of 2015 and with total duration almost 3 hours (13 tracks plus 11 bonus tracks, so totally 24 tracks).
Many thanx to following musicians for their collaboration with me to the bonus tracks of this album :
- El Intruso (band), Spain (Hector Crehuet: Guitar, Sampler / Javier Guzman: Bass / Sam Davidson : guitar / and especially Pedro Lopez : drums) for inviting me to add keyboards to their track, no 14 "Ornette Is Alive Within Me (Ornette Coleman Tribute)".
- Orchestra Eclettica E Sincretista (Paulo Chagas : Oboe (Peniche, Portugal), Dario Derek Lucchi : Bass Guitar (Modena, Italy) and especially Marco Lucchi : Keyboards (Modena, Italy)) for inviting me to add keyboards and remix their 2 tracks, no 15 "Aulodia Tragica" & no 16 "Milady Of The Crows".
- Also to Marco Lucchi himself, for inviting me to add keyboards and remixing his solo track, no 23 "Ita Jao Yacu".
Another Marco Lucchi's track, remixed/reworked by Mean Flow is also included in my previous album "Viridis Achates" and I hope more track(s) will be included in my next album(s) too.
- Will Middlemiss (Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.) for collaboration to 3 tracks : no 17 "Living With The Devil", no 18 "Camel Walk" & no 22 "Digital Walk".
We keep doing music together and so I hope more collaboration tracks with Will Middlemiss will be included in my next album(s) too.
- Eugene R. Speciale and his solo project IDTAL (InDusTreeAlLace Productions) (Arcata, California, U.S.A.) for my versions (remix) to his tracks, no 29 "RPM Someone Left The Speakers On All Night Long 0" & no 21 "ADAaBoaS~A Dawn After A Breath Of A Storm".
IDTAL's tracks, remixed/reworked by Mean Flow are also included in my previous album "Viridis Achates" and I hope more track(s) will be included in my next album(s) too.
- Thomas Jackson Park and his solo project "Mystified" (St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.), for inviting me to remix/rework his track, no 27 "UFO 1". Also Mean Flow track(s) included and will be included to Thomas Jackson Park's music net label, "Treetrunk Records" various artists compilations.
- Finally Kurt Beaulieu and his solo project Painful Defecation (Montreal, Quebec) for for inviting me to add keyboards and remix his track, no 24 "Branlage De Frettes".
All other music, keyboards, any kind instruments, sounds-noises, sound effects and some hidden distorted backing vocals to rest of the songs made by Mean Flow (Theofil Tsiolakakis), Thessaloniki, Greece.