This is the second solo album release by Mean Flow album in year 2016, after the release of 3 collaboration albums with Will Middlemiss this year. All tracks written and recorded between 1st of March to end of July 2016. Total duration almost 2:18 hours (16 main tracks plus 15 bonus tracks, so totally 31 tracks).
Artwork | Ruby Black 2016
Many thanx to the following musicians for their collaboration with me to the bonus tracks of this album :
- Will Middlemiss (Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.) for collaboration on album tracks : no 17 "Dream Perculations (Early Version)" and no 18 "Chromas (Early Version))".
These 2 tracks are included in (slightly) different versions/mixes to second released collaboration album "ExChanged" with Will.
Other 13 tracks with Will Middlemiss were included in my previous albums "Inmost Silence", "The Tragic Beauty Of Sadness And Loneliness" & "Inside View".
Here is Will Middlemiss bandcamp link of his too many and very good releases :
and this is the bandcamp link of our collaboration releases :
- Eugene R. Speciale and his solo project "IDTAL" (InDusTreeAlLace Productions) (Arcata, California, U.S.A.) for my versions (remixes) to his tracks, no 19 "IDTAL - QUE X 0 , Free Improve (Mean Flow Mix)", no 25 "7-14 & 1 SECOND INTILL~-B-~ (Mean Flow Remix 2)" & no 30 "WARSZAWA 5TT5 REMIX PROJECT (Mean Flow Remix)" and his side solo project "420 To The SecondPower" : no 27 "EEEZE (Mean Flow Remix)".
Other 10 IDTAL's tracks, remixed/reworked by Mean Flow are also included in my previous albums "Viridis Achates", "Inmost Silence", "The Tragic Beauty Of Sadness And Loneliness" & "Inside View" and I hope more track(s) will be included in my next album(s) too.
Here is InDusTreeAlLace Productions (IDTAL) bandcamp link of his too many and very good releases :
- Walter Fini (Lugano, Switzerland) for for my versions(remix) to his track : no 20 "Running With Clouds On The Beach (Mean Flow Remix)".
This track has been made for a remix project compilation of this track remixes.
- Thomas Jackson Park and his solo project Mystified (Saint Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.) for my versions (remixes) to his tracks : no 23 "Particular Streams (Mean Flow Remix)" & no 31 "Reduced Remastered (Mean Flow Remix)"
and also the collaboration project "Interphase" of Thomas and many other musicians for my version (remix) to his tracks : no 21 " A Nine Month Journey (Short Version) (Mean Flow Mix)" for an Interphase remix project by many musicians.
The members of project "Interphase" are : Christopher Alvarado (Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.), I Transform (Laetitia Schteinberg) (Tyreso//Stockholm, Sweden)), M.Nomized (Michel Mnomozed (France)), Mystified (Thomas Jackson Park (Saint Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.)), Sylphides (Patrick Masson & Laurence Lemoine (Belgium)) & William Spivey (Flagstaff, Arizona, U.S.A.) . I also collaborate again in the past with M.Nomized & Christopher Alvarado.
Another one time there was a collaboration with Thomas when I remixed/reworked his track "UFO 1" for a compilation of this track mixed/reworked by other musicians and "Flute Drone", almost 31 minutes, released as digital E.P., made exclusivelly only with remixed source flute samples by Mystified for a MYSTIFIED remix project by many musicians.. Also Mean Flow track(s) included and will be included to Thomas Jackson Park's music net label, "Treetrunk Records" various artists compilations.
Here are Mystified & Treetrunk Records bandcamp and other links of his too many and very good releases :
and here is Interphase bandcamp link :
- Alex Amerantropoides (Antwerp, Belgium) my partner to our project "Pineal Neuron Trauma" for our collaboration track from our side project "Drowned In The Sewers" album track 22 "Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad".
Here is Pineal Neuron Trauma facebook page and youtube links :
- Alwin Van Der Linde (Madrid, Spain) for collaboration on album track : no 24 "From Spain To Greece".
This track made for and included in various artists bandcamp compilation called "Random" by Syro Records (Barcelona, Spain), that released 17th July 2016 and it's a compilation with random collaborations :
- Travis Johnson & his solo project "Datewithdeath" (Saint Augustine, Florida, U.S.A.) for the track I've made using some of his loops, album track : no 26 "Dead Life (with Travis Johnson Loops)".
All tracks made from musicians using his loops, too, released in an album called "Travis Johnson & Friends - Last Date" released at 26th April 2016.
This is the bandcamp link of this album :
- Rob Schubert (Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.) for the remix I've made to his project "Secant Prime" track : no 28 "Fourier–Bessel Series (Mean Flow Mix)".
- Finally Felix Montfort (Dornbirn, Austria) for the remix I've made to his project "Mental Escape Pod" track : no 29 "Cave Land (Mean Flow Remix)"
All tracks made from musicians remixing his somg released in an album called "Mental Escape Pod - CAVE LAND REMIXES " released at 17th Julyl 2016.
This is the bandcamp link of this album :
All other music, keyboards, any kind instruments, sounds-noises, sound effects to rest of the songs made by Mean Flow (Theofil Tsiolakakis), Thessaloniki, Greece.